Friday, February 11, 2011

Pathetic

5 posts and then MIA... what's with that?

Lets bring you up to date... I did finish that half. I ran some and walked some. In my defense I did sprain my ankle pretty bad in March and then walked spent a week in Orlando walking on it before it was completely healed. But I went the distance at my pace.

So that was five years ago and I'm still overweight and have not run consistently since so of course I signed up for a full marathon in Nov. Isn't that what people do... over commit and under deliver? Well, here I go again. Training! Hurrah for me. I've been doing pretty good sticking to my base miles schedule until the week. Work through a major wrench into the plan, but I got back on the horse so to speak tonight. 20 degrees and windy but I ran three outside today. Gotta love Feb in Michigan!

No comments: