Sunday, February 27, 2011

Report from the road well... treadmill.

I thought I'd report back on my week. It has been busy with hockey and gymnastics, but I still was able to get all 5 runs in for a total of 17 miles. It has been a few weeks since I've been able to (had the disciple to) stick to the schedule.

All 5 runs were on the treadmill. This bores the brain, but takes a lot of the decision making process out of it. I did some workouts this week that I'll be calling the shredder from now on. I run fairly slow and then do sprints for 30 seconds. According to the experts this is suppose to burn serious fat. We'll see. All I know is that I did 6 sprints, 4 at 7 mph and 2 at 8 mph. I'm not sure I've ever run that fast.

Tomorrow is a rest day and then it all starts over again. I think I have 18 miles scheduled for this week. Wish me luck!

No comments: