Saturday, September 09, 2006

Training Note 9.9.06

2 Miles 32 min 55 seconds. (Neighborhood)

Beautiful night to be outside. It is amazing how the world works... yep it is September, time to chill down at night. I love the pretty sunny days in the upper 70's with nights dipping into the 50s. I ran a bit tonight but it was mostly walking. Tomorrow night I'm actually going to put on the Asics. The plan is to run when I feel like it as long as a cover 2 miles. I'm going to do that for a couple of weeks and then get serious about covering the right amount of distance. My first goal is 5 good miles for lightfest in November. I've been eating well since Tuesday and even the scale has noticed. I'm down about 7 pounds. I took a health assessment today and it suggested I loose 59 pounds. That sounds about right and it will be necessary if I'm actually going to go the distance in Indianapolis even if that is not until May of 2007.

See ya, bye!

No comments: